– The depth of the pools is 1,40 m and is constant throughout its length.
– The water treatment system is made of salt and/or chlorine.
– The pool and jacuzzis are for the exclusive use of guests of the Cerquido Village.
– We have a heated indoor pool, an infinity outdoor pool and two jacuzzis. These areas are open 24 hours per day and are freely accessible, no appointment is required. Each reservation/family can use these spaces as often as they wish, however, in the indoor spaces, the use should not exceed one consecutive hour, so that everyone can enjoy it in an exclusive, peaceful and safe way.
– These spaces are not guarded. Take special care of children. Children under 16 years old are not permitted except when accompanied by parents or a responsible adult.
– Proper footwear should be used in the pool area to prevent falls. Cerquido Village is not responsible for any falls or accidents caused by these reasons.
– Cerquido Village is not responsible for any injury caused by improper use of the facilities and/or equipment.
– It is not forbidden to jump or dive into the pool, as well as walking on the edge of the pool, running or jumping in the surrounding area.
– We advise you to keep the quiet in order not to disturb other guests.
– Ball games and toys are not allowed in the pool area.
– After using these spaces, your clothes, towel or bathrobe should returned with you.
For any additional clarification, please call the (+351) 925 552 152.
In case of emergency, contact 112 or the Ponte de Lima Volunteer Firefighters (+351) 258 909 200.